Green Bay Premises Liability Lawyer
Stores, venues and places of business are responsible to provide a reasonably safe environment to customers and visitors. A failure to do so or to provide adequate signage warning of dangerous conditions can result in accident and injury.
If you have been hurt on someone else’s property because of that person or store’s failure to provide a safe environment, there are legal steps you can take to obtain damages to cover your injury and all medical costs incurred. At Czachor, Polack + Borchardt, L.L.P., we routinely handle premises liability and slip-and-fall cases, obtaining compensation on behalf of our clients.
Representation If You Have Been Injured On Commercial Property Or Private Property
Common examples of premises liability include:
- Slip-and-fall accidents on slippery or wet surfaces, particularly in entry ways that have not been cleared and grocery store floors that should have been cleaned or matted
- Trip-and-fall accidents, especially involving unmarked dips, raised surfaces or poorly maintained carpets
- Decks or porch collapses or falls where the deck has not been properly maintained or not fixed properly
- Accidents caused by poor lighting
- Accidents caused by general disrepair or lack of maintenance to the facility
- Dog bites or other animal attacks, including cat injuries
- Inadequate security or unsafe parking lots
Our lawyers understand how these accidents commonly occur and what should have been done by the property owner to prevent an accident from occurring. When it does, the victim can have lasting pain or even lose work because of the effects of the accident. We are committed to seeking full compensation to cover these costs and help the victim make the fullest recovery possible.
If you have been injured because of a property owner’s failure to protect you, please contact our Green Bay law firm today to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss how our attorneys can help. Call us at 920-593-3314 or toll-free at 920-393-7603.