4202470_Green Bay Office Location
The law firm of Czachor, Polack + Borchardt, L.L.P., is a Green Bay law office established to provide a wide range of legal services to residents and business owners in northeastern Wisconsin. The firm’s four experienced attorneys proudly assist clients who have legal needs in the areas of personal injury, bankruptcy*, family law, real estate and business law.
A Green Bay Law Office With A Convenient Location
The law office of Czachor, Polack + Borchardt, L.L.P., is located at 107 North Broadway, Suite II, in downtown Green Bay, just south of Interstate 43. Our office is conveniently located for all of the residents of the Green Bay area, including those in the nearby cities of Abrams, Manitowoc, Appleton and Shawano. You can reach our office by using the following driving directions:
- From the north: Take US-141 S toward Green Bay. From US-141 S, take Exit 171 for I-43 S toward Milwaukee. From I-43 S, take Exit 189 for Atkinson Drive. Keep right at the fork, following the signs for U.S. Highway 141, and turn right onto Atkinson Drive. Follow Atkinson Drive to the first traffic circle, where you will take the second exit onto Velp Avenue. Continue onto Mather Street and then turn right onto North Broadway. Our office building will be on your right.
- From the east: Take I-43 N toward Green Bay. From I-43 N, take Exit 180 for WI-172 W toward Wisconsin 32/Airport and continue onto WI-172 W. From WI-172 W, take the exit for Webster Avenue toward U.S. Highway 57/Riverside Drive. Keep right at the fork, following the signs for WI-57 N, and turn right onto WI-57 N/Riverside Drive. From Riverside Drive, turn left onto East Walnut Street. From East Walnut Street, turn right onto North Broadway. You will see our office on your left.
- From the south: Take I-41 N toward Green Bay. From I-41 N, take Exit 163B for Ashland Avenue. At the end of the exit ramp, continue onto North Ashland Avenue. Follow North Ashland Avenue through the traffic circle and then turn right onto Clinton Street. From Clinton Street, turn left onto South Broadway. Our office will be on your left.
- From the west: Take WI-29 E toward Green Bay. From WI-29 E, take the exit toward Duck Creek. At the traffic circle, take the third exit onto North Packerland Drive and continue onto Cardinal Drive. At the traffic circle, take the first exit onto Wisconsin 29. At the traffic circle, take the second exit onto Shawano Avenue. Follow Shawano Avenue through the next three traffic circles and then continue onto West Walnut Street. From West Walnut Street, turn left onto North Broadway. You will see our office on your left.
If you are traveling via the bus service offered by Green Bay Metro, you can reach our office using the Plum Line. The bus stop in front of the Brown County Health Department is less than a 10-minute walk from our office.
Regardless of your legal need, you can depend upon the attorneys Czachor, Polack + Borchardt, L.L.P., for assistance. Call 920-393-3306 today to schedule your initial consultation.
* We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.