Handling Family Law, Injury, Estate Planning, Real Estate And Business Law

The law firm of Czachor, Polack + Borchardt, L.L.P., is built on a commitment to providing skilled legal representation to individuals and families throughout Wisconsin in a broad range of practice areas and legal disciplines. This broad approach equips us with the legal understanding to handle any complexity or issue that might arise with your case.

Trusted Representation To Handle Divorce, Probate, Personal Injury And Business Law


The firm provides representation to families and individuals facing financial distress and the possibility of bankruptcy. We will guide you through the options available under Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy, providing you with the answers and information you need to make the best decisions for yourself and your future.

Estate Planning

Clients trust us to assist them in the drafting of wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other critical estate planning documents. We help you build a foundation that will provide for your family after you are gone. We also provide probate representation.

Family Law

Family law can be one of the most difficult personal circumstances a person will face. We stand beside our clients through every step of a divorce or family law case, handling all complexities that might arise and providing creative solutions that protect their interests, their future, and their relationship with their children.

Personal Injury

If you have been hurt or suffered damage due to the negligence of another, we can help. These injuries often result in overwhelming costs and medical bills to the victim, as well as the possibility of time lost at work. We are committed to recovering the compensation you need to make the fullest recovery possible.

To learn more about your legal options in the case that you face and how we can provide you with skilled representation, please contact our law firm today by calling 920-393-3306 or toll free at 888-557-7573.

We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.