- Associate Attorney
Whitney is a Green Bay native and began working at Czachor, Polack & Borchardt, LLP after college graduation as an office assistant. During law school, Whitney returned each summer as a law clerk and eventually joined the firm as an associate attorney after graduation. Whitney’s practice focuses on Probate, Estate Planning, and Civil Litigation.
Whitney is a member of the Brown County Bar Association and the Honorable Robert J. Parins Inns of Court.
She is admitted to practice law in the State of Wisconsin, the U.S. Federal Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, and the U.S. Federal Court for the Western District of Wisconsin.
Whitney enjoys the outdoors, riding her horse “Ace” and Wisconsin Badger football.
Areas Of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Civil Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certificate in Criminal and Juvenile Justice, University of Wisconsin – Madison
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Recognition Award for 200+ hours of legal related community service
- Honors: St. Thomas Law Review
- University of Wisconsin – Madison
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Major: Legal Studies
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Brown County Bar Association , Member
- Honorable Robert J. Parins Inns of Court, Member
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys