A family that is facing a legal problem or decision can benefit greatly by choosing a lawyer who offers experience, compassion, and timely results. Quite often, the family wants to move on from the legal matter as quickly as possible. They also want to walk away from the finished process knowing that their rights have been protected and their goals carefully considered. The law firm of Czachor, Polack + Borchardt, L.L.P. , provides comprehensive family law services to families throughout Northeast Wisconsin. We are knowledgeable, caring, and responsive to your needs and goals.
Do you have a family law matter that requires attention from an attorney? Call Czachor, Polack + Borchardt, L.L.P. , at 1-888-557-7573 to schedule your free initial consultation. You may also e-mail our firm and someone will be in touch with you promptly.
Complete Family Law Help
Our firm can meet virtually all of your family law needs. We know that, depending on your issues, you are experiencing a range of emotions. We know that the decisions made now will impact your life for years to come. Through litigation, mediation, and methods of alternative dispute resolution, our attorneys seek timely and cost-effective solutions for the following:
- Divorce: Czachor, Polack + Borchardt, L.L.P. , obtains successful and fair outcomes regarding divorce issues such as child custody, child support, marital property division, and spousal maintenance.
- Pre-marital agreements: A prenuptial agreement can address many issues that arise in the divorce process. The agreement can be used to resolve ahead of time many questions that are difficult to answer during the emotionally charged period of divorce.
- Paternity: We help mothers and fathers involved in paternity actions. Paternity is determined to establish custody or visitation rights and to establish child support.
- Adoption: We provide counsel to people working through stepparent adoptions, grandparent adoptions, interfamily adoptions, and uncontested adoptions.
- Restraining orders: Our lawyers handle domestic violence issues such as restraining orders.
Our firm also handles related estate planning matters that may be part of your family's legal issue. For example, prenuptial agreements can be important estate planning tools for blended families. A prenuptial agreement can provide directives for how property is distributed to children of the first marriage. Often, property is put into a living trust.
You can choose a firm that is dedicated to protecting your rights with compassion, providing personal attention, and achieving timely solutions. To schedule your free initial consultation with an attorney at one of our four convenient Northeastern Wisconsin locations, please call toll free at 1-888-557-7573 or e-mail us. We offer flexible appointment hours. Credit cards and payment plans accepted.