Estate planning provides you the opportunity to plan for your loved ones' financial security. The decisions made during the process of developing an estate plan will affect you and your family. With help from a trusted attorney at Czachor, Polack + Borchardt, L.L.P. , you can feel comfortable knowing that you will understand the options available to you before making any important decisions.
Revocable Living Trust Green Bay
Are you interested in speaking to an estate planning attorney? Contact our law firm online or call us toll free at 1-888-557-7573 to schedule a free initial consultation at one of our four convenient Northeastern Wisconsin locations. We offer flexible appointment hours.
Protect Your Assets, Protect Your Family
The law firm of Czachor, Polack + Borchardt, L.L.P. , provides comprehensive estate planning and probate administration services. Whether you are making decisions regarding the division of assets upon your death, interested in establishing a trust, or have been named executor or administrator of an estate, your needs will be met with compassion, personal attention, and efficiency. Our firm's estate planning lawyers in Green Bay, Wisconsin, are available to help you with the following:
- Wills — We develop carefully crafted wills to help you maximize what you leave to your beneficiaries, while minimizing the time and expense your loved ones will have to endure in probate.
- Living wills — We can help you develop a living will to express how you would like to be treated, if you become permanently incapacitated and express your intentions regarding end of life decisions.
- Powers of attorney: financial powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney
- Trusts — Our firm's estate planning attorneys are available to help you develop a variety of trusts including revocable living trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts and special needs trusts.
- Minimizing federal estate taxes and state inheritance taxes
- Asset protection — Our law firm offers asset protection services to help you protect your assets, while helping you maximize the amount you can transfer to your beneficiaries.
Estate planning tools provide directives for how your assets are distributed, how medical decisions are made should you become incapacitated, and preserving your wealth for your family's future generations. These tools can ease potential difficulties in the probate process and provide you and your loved ones with peace of mind. Our attorneys can evaluate your needs to determine which estate planning tools are the best fit for you and your goals.
Our attorneys look forward to helping with your estate planning needs. Contact our law firm or call 1-888-557-7573 to schedule your free initial consultation.